Monday, August 1, 2011

Kickstarter:: coming soon

As some of you may know, i've been working almost constantly on a new line of glasses for my business. Right now I am creating sandblasted pint and whiskey glasses from my own sketches. I am going to add hand screen printed glasses to my products this fall. The sandblasted glasses will of course still be available, but the new glasses will add a bit of color and pizazz to my shop. I am so psyched about this! Starting this new journey is going to be a bit expensive. That is why i'm turning to Kickstarter! Kickstarter is an amazing platform for artists, authors, film makers, etc. to get their voice heard and hopefully make some awesome new friends who support their project. I am diligently working on my very own Kickstarter campaign and will have it ready to launch very soon. Maybe even tomorrow! I have some tweaking to do on my video then I'm pretty much done. Thank you so much for reading this and for your continued support!

No comments: