Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Great Day 2

It's been another good day for my Kickstarter project. If the world is full of the type of amazing people that have supported me, then everything is going to be alright. Each and everyone of you have a special place in my heart!

Opinions are rolling in about the 4 pint glass designs for rewards. I've decided to sit back a bit and survey what everyone thinks the designs should be, rather than just going ahead and designing them before hand. It's going to be fun seeing what everyone comes up! You can comment on the "updates" section of my Kickstarter page and give your suggestions. Some pretty cool ones have come up so far from astronauts to dinosaurs. 

I can tell this is going to be an awesome adventure! Here is a link to my Kickstarter Page:

No comments: