Friday, July 15, 2011

New Equipment

Phoenix Fire Studios is growing! This fall I will be expanding my product line to include screen printed glassware and mugs which will accompany my current line of etched glassware. I am so excited about this addition! Screen printing has been a passion of mine for a long time now and soon i'll be able to hand silkscreen directly onto all kinds of cool things. I am going to get special equipment that will print on cylindrical surfaces. The process will be much faster and economical, which means that all of you can get really awesome glasses for really great prices.



Above are some examples of the current etched glassware that I make. How cool are these going to be in color??? So stoked! I will still make my etched glasses, of course, but new and exciting things are coming your way soon :)

No comments: